I provide a range of professional mental health services to people in the Greater Toronto area. I am dedicated to providing individual psychotherapy services in a caring and supportive environment and to work collaboratively towards achieving your goals. I recommend that clients have a primary care provider who can assess their condition prior to entering psychotherapy to ascertain if there are organic, biological, environmental, or other medical issues which may be significant contributing factors in a person’s current psychological condition. The psychotherapy services that I provide are a part of the holistic care of a client. I am willing to work in cooperation and collaboration with other health care professionals and care givers that a person requests in order to provide a well-balanced approach to overall health.
My fee for an individual psychotherapy session is $100.00 plus HST. Registered psychotherapist in Ontario are recognized by the Canadian Revenue Agency to be authorized medical practitioners for the purposes of the medical expense tax credit. See the Canada Revenue Agency website or talk to a tax specialist to see if you are eligible for this.
Insurance coverage of psychotherapy services provided by a Registered Psychotherapist varies. Please check with your insurance provider prior to entering therapy to find out if psychotherapy services provided by a Registered Psychotherapist are covered by your insurance plan.
Areas of Practice
Services provided include, but are not limited to:
· Life or role transitions and changes
· Life Stresses
· Interpersonal Issues / Disputes
· Domestic Violence / Abuse
Psychotherapy approach used
· Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (C.B.T.)
· Interpersonal Psychotherapy (I.P.T.)
· Eclectic psychotherapy – incorporating a variety of therapeutic approaches and techniques.
· Supportive Psychotherapy
· Trauma informed services
· Adults (18+)
· Registered with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (C.R.P.O.)
· Member of the Ontario Association of Consultants, Counsellors, Psychometrists and Psychotherapists (O.A.C.C.P.P.)
· Member of the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association (C.C.P.A.
Psychotherapy format provided:
· Individual psychotherapy